For your upcoming event, consider a location that contains the long-lasting Disney traditions of quality, service and imagination.
The 2 main conference rooms at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort are:
Galleon Board Room
- Seats up to 14 guests
- Maximum capacity, in a reception setting, of 40 people
- Ability to cater breakfast and lunch in the adjacent foyer
- 55-inch wireless monitor/TV with printer
- Smart Board
- Built-in flip charts & white boards
- Wireless polycom
- Audio-visual staff
- 1,624 square-foot room
- Room can be dividable into 2 separate meeting rooms of equal size
- Undivided room has maximum capacity of 150 people
- Maximum capacity may vary depending on room set up, staging, entertainment and/or audio-visual needs
- Built-in LCD projector and screen
- Sound system with wireless lavaliere and handheld microphones
- House background music (can be on or off)
- Sound-proof air wall
Choose from a variety of locations, from intimate to large, either indoor and outdoor:
- Beach Cottage: A 3-bedroom, 2-story villa with a full kitchen and a balcony overlooking the beach is available for a maximum of 25 people.
- Lakeside Pavilion: On the shore of a small lake set off from the resort, this pavilion holds a maximum of 100 people.
- Beachside Boardwalk: This intimate location overlooks the ocean and is a lovely setting up to 40 guests.
- Croquet Lawn: The lush lawn area behind the main building is right by the ocean and holds a maximum of 100 people.
Maximum capacity may vary depending on staging, entertainment and/or audio-visual needs.